Hey folks! We wanted to let you know that the Userful Library Team is heading to the American Library Association Conference (ALA) 2015 in San Francisco! With so many new and exciting things happening at Userful this year, we are thrilled to be showing everyone at ALA what we can do to transform libraries.
Patrons’ expectations of the technology services their libraries provide have never been higher, and yet library budgets and IT staff hours haven’t increased. Libraries are looking for innovative ways to deploy exciting technology and services for their patrons from children and seniors to students and job seekers. Userful can help with:
- public desktops with specialized programs and applications
- children’s stations with secure, age-appropriate features
- digital signage to keep patrons informed about library services and events
- video walls to transform public spaces
- staff workstations for employees to properly manage the library
Userful provides any library - of any size or budget - an all-in-one platform to power all of these different technologies and more.
Come by booth #2736 at ALA to see Userful can support a wide variety of technology needs in your library.
We will be offering free virtualization toolkits with valuable resources, and even an optional zero client device to help you get started with virtualization in your library. In addition, we will be giving away a gift certificate for a trial of the solution of your choice!
See you there!