As a small business, Birchwood Art Gallery was looking for ways to reduce their technology costs while continuing to support their business processes and customer service focus.
The gallery needed to find a more cost-effective way to:
- Reduce the costs of their retail point-of-sale terminals (hardware, software, maintenance)
- Run their DOS-based art gallery POS application, Framer’s Assistant
- Leverage their existing investment in Simply Accounting, a Windows-based accounting application
- Reduce costly down-time caused by virus and spyware infections with Windows 98 and Windows XP
- Set up public-access computers to showcase their art inventory and profile their web site.