Userful’s Best Ever Partner Demo Kit Sale!
- It’s the ideal way to help generate new video wall sales for your business.
- Set up a Userful Video Wall in your own office.
- Give your customers hands-on demos.
- Ensure you always have first hand experience with Userful’s latest releases and features.
- Enhance the look of your showroom or lobby.
What comes with the demo kit?
- PC: Dell OptiPlex 790 SFF (Refurbished), Intel Core i7-2600 3.40GHz, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB HDD.
- Offloading: Nvidia GTX 1050 (low profile).
- Capture Card: Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K.
- Pre-installed with Userful software and test configurations to get you quickly up and running.
- 90-day warranty direct through Userful.
- 4 zero client receivers.
- Userful software install DVD.
- Quick Guide to setting up your Userful Video Wall.
- 30-day setup/installation support (phone and email) during regular business hours (North American MST / UTC -6).
- 4 Userful Video Wall 60-day trial licenses (additional service license is included). After the 60-day trial period ends:
- All active partners are issued NFR demo (Ultimate) licenses for their internal use demo, showroom & testing) and the license is renewed each year, contingent on the partner continuing to actively sell and promote Userful.
- Access to Userful’s online training and installation materials.
- 1 hour web-based training session with one of Userful’s certified trainers.
Some of the things you can do with a 4-screen demo kit:
Artistic Layout: Pinwheel
Control Room Layout: Multi-Window
Control Room Layout: Picture in Picture
List Price: US $4,114
Discount New Partner Price: US $1,499 plus shipping and applicable local taxes.
Option 2: Fill in this form and we'll send you a quote and get in touch to confirm shipping method and payment method (Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal all accepted).
Sign up and get a PC, zero client receivers and Ultimate tier software for just $1,499Note:Due to shipping and warranty constraints, this offer is only available for partners in North America.
Note**: Gigabit switch, ethernet cables and HDMI cables required.