Userful Redefines Riachuelo’s In-Store Shopping Experience
Riachuelo, one of Brazil’s largest department stores, inaugurated a new concept store in their São Paulo flagship store location. The goal of the installation was to bring an entirely digital shopping experience to the physical store. When shoppers enter the mall, they are pulled into the store by a combination of screens, colors and engaging content displayed throughout the entire 2,290m2 space.
- Establish a personalized shopping experience throughout each step of the path to purchase
- Strengthen brand equity by providing superior service
- Engage shoppers by establishing a customization element to clothing sold in the store.
- Enhance brand image through stunning visual displays.
Brazilian integrator, Motiv Content Design, harnessed the power of Userful to create the visually appealing and engaging space. The final deployment consisted of the following innovations and technologies.
- 17.5m long iconic LED panel
- Featuring beautiful and engaging content the tells the Riachuelo brand story.
Dressing rooms and RCHLO + Space:
- (27) 55-inch professional high-resolution displays
- Inside the dressing rooms, the mirrors double as interactive screens, pricing shoppers with alternate sizing and color options. If the in-store options do not entice them, shoppers can order alternate options directly to their homes with free shipping, eliminating the restrictive nature of traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
- In the RCHLO + Space, shoppers use screens to customize purchased pieces-paid directly from their mobile devices-to create one-of-a-kind fashion statements that are truly their own.
- 67.8m2 total of LED panels displayed throughout the store
- An entirely redefined shopping experience for locals, tourists and the future of department stores globally
"Riachuelo is thrilled with the outcome of our brand new flagship store. We are redefining the future of in-store shopping by providing our shoppers with an engaging experience and the ability to create outfits and pieces exactly as they desire."
The successful design and implementation of Riachuelo’s flagship store have confirmed shopper’s desires for an entertaining and engaging in-store experience. While shopping online can be easy and convenient, Riachuelo is bucking the online shopping trend by creating the ultimate shopping experience. Riachuelo has plans to integrate this new, digital experience concept into all 318 of its stores worldwide in 2020.
By harnessing the power of visual communication rather than printed signs and displays, Riachuelo reinforces its commitment to a sustainable future. The innovative and engaging displays, manufacturing and reuse of recycled plastic hangers earned the store a Health Building Certificate (HBC) seal.
Download Case study PDF
Download The PDF version here
Recent Case Studies
Explore More of our Customer Success Stories
Portugal’s World of Wine Security Operations Center
World of Wine (WoW) is an entertainment district in the heart of Porto, Portugal...
Userful Brings Command and Control to a Whole New Level
The Empresa Malagueña de Transportes (EMT) has been in charge of public transpor...