Video Wall Benefits & Features
Benefits - Userful Adds Value
- Userful turns a standard PC into a high-end video wall controller or video wall processor, allowing users unparalleled power and flexibility for just about any video wall use case from digital signage to control rooms to corporate communication and collaboration.
- Network architecture eliminates clunky video cards or specialized interconnects and cable extensions.
- Userful offers lay out flexibility use Zones, Multi-Window and Picture-in-picture configurations to display multiple content sources simultaneously.
- The solution ensures a long-lasting video wall that is easily upgradeable as customers seek to expand in the future.
- Customers can deploy artistic video walls with a mix of display types and sizes placed them anywhere on the image canvas at any angle.
- The same server that supports the video wall can support other digital signs, interactive displays and desktops.
- All the features for a control room or NOC video wall for data visualization and team collaboration.
- It’s all delivered in real-time over a standard Ethernet network, providing unparalleled flexibility.
- Userful offers a full suite of remote control tools which staff can use to change content and video wall lay out on the fly. Administrators preset video wall lay out and content sources and non admin staff can invoke those changes with a smart phone or tablet. One touch can chance content and zones across all video walls and displays connected to a single PC.
- Cloud management makes it easy to manage and control multiple video walls across multiple sites using a simple cloud dashboard.
Video Walls Made Easy and Affordable
- Easy to use with all the high end features you need. Userful prides itself on keeping the solution simple and yet also powerful, full featured and scalable.
- Single install setup turns a standard Intel Core i7 PC into a controller or processor that supports up to 8k source content in real time on up to 100+ displays per video wall.
- Get up and running quicker with reduced dependence on specialized technical expertise and expensive proprietary hardware.
- The integrated intuitive browser-based video wall builder enables just about anyone to set up and configure a video wall with drag and drop ease.
- Scales easily — Simply plug in additional zero client receiver devices to expand the number of displays in your network
- Increased life span — Zero client receiver devices have no moving parts or operating system, making them long-lasting, even for demanding or harsh environments, including high heat, grease, dust, steam, and outdoor elements.
- Content management — The solution integrates natively with multiple leading CMSs and can display content from any CMS using HDMI capture.
- HDMI capture — Optionally add one or more 4k or 1080p HDMI capture cards, allowing input of just about any source content.
- Scheduling — Set time and date for preset changes allowing administrators to change both the source content and the video wall layout at preprogrammed times.
- Cloud management of content — Upload content once to the cloud and push it out across multi-site deployments.
- Solution controlled entirely through the browser — Set up and control video wall using either smart phone or tablet with drag and drop browser-based management tool
- High availability — Install an optional failover server to ensure continuous system availability.
- Zone, support — Display simultaneous content streams on specified displays within the video wall and change on the fly as needed.
- Multi window Support — Divide a video wall or a single screen with or across the bezels of displays.
- Picture in Picture support — Keep one source as the background and layer additional sources on top of it in separate windows.
- Interactive Viewer — Use a smart phone, tablet or desktop to control the mouse and keyboard of a video wall, a display or a zone within a video wall. Open up multiple browser tabs and control the mouse and keyboard of multiple windows.
- Preset Switcher — Preset multiple video wall configurations and sources (on one video wall or across multiple video walls and displays) and then invoke those presets with the touch of a button.
- Source Switcher — Use a phone or tablet to quickly and easily switches between multiple content sources and preset by the video wall administrator. While Preset switcher allows a customer to change layout and content simultaneously, source switcher only allows for the change of content sources.
- Other types of displays — Support stand alone digital signs, touch kiosks, or desktops all from the server that supports the video wall to create a complete digital display solution.
- Mirror feature — Synchronize content across multiple displays or video walls allowing the same content to play at exactly the same time.
- Userful's API — Customers can programmatically trigger changes to the video wall content or lay out.
Introductory Video Wall Webinar
You will receive a link to access a pre-recorded webinar. (Be sure to whitelist our e-mails)