Video Wall Benefits & Features
- Userful can turn a standard PC into a high-end video wall controller or video wall processor, allowing users unparalleled flexibility - and the ability to expand the solution easily in future.
- Network architecture eliminates clunky video cards or specialized interconnects and cable extensions.
- The solution ensures a long-lasting video wall that is easily upgradeable as customers seek higher-resolution content in the future.
- Customers can deploy a mix of display types and sizes and place them anywhere on the image canvas at any angle.
- The same server that supports the video wall can support other digital signs, interactive displays and desktops including signage replication for the same content stream synched across multiple displays or video walls.
- It’s all delivered in real-time over a standard Ethernet network, providing unparalleled flexibility.
- Userful's API empowers customers to programatically trigger changes to the video wall content or lay out.
- Userful offers a full suite of remote control tools which staff can use to invoke zone and content presets created by Administrators. One touch on a tablet or smart phone can change content and zones across all video walls and displays connected to a single PC.
- Deploy video walls for retail stores, lobbies, museums, restaurants, stadiums, meeting rooms, broadcast centers, banks, customer service points, control rooms, and beyond. See how it works
Create and Manage Stunning Video Walls
With Userful you can:
- Deliver any layout including one of a kind artistic or mosaic-style video walls with up to 8k source content in real time on up to 100 displays per video wall.
- Use virtually unlimited simultaneous internal and external content sources on preset zones across a single video wall or onto a mix of video walls and digital signs.
- Manage the solution easily from a browser or smart phone.
Video Walls Made Easy and Affordable
- Single install setup turns a standard Intel Core i7 PC into a video wall server appliance that supports 4k video walls of up to 40 displays. A high-end PC can support 8k content and video walls of up to 100 displays.
- Get up and running quicker with reduced dependence on specialized technical expertise and expensive proprietary hardware.
- The integrated intuitive browser-based video wall builder enables just about anyone to set up and configure a video wall with drag and drop ease.
- Scales easily — Simply plug in additional zero client device players to expand the number of displays in your network.
- Increased life span — Zero client player devices have no moving parts or operating system, making them long-lasting, even for demanding or harsh environments, including high heat, grease, dust, steam, and outdoor elements.
- Content management — The solution integrates natively with multiple leading CMSs and can display content from any CMS using HDMI capture.
- HDMI capture — Optionally add one or more HDMI capture cards, allowing input of just about any source content.
- Solution controlled entirely through the browser — Set up and control video wall using either smart phone or tablet with drag and drop browser-based management tool.
- High availability — Install an optional failover server to ensure continuous system availability.
- Preset zone support — Display simultaneous content streams on specified displays within the video wall and change on the fly as needed.
- Preset switcher — Use a phone or tablet to quickly and easily switches between multiple content sources and video wall layouts preset by the video wall administrator.
- Other types of displays — Support stand alone digital signs, touch kiosks, or desktops all from the server that supports the video wall to create a complete digital display solution.
- Mirror feature — Synchronize content across multiple displays or video walls allowing the same content to play at exactly the same time.
- Make any video wall a touch video wall — Any tablet or smartphone can control the mouse and keyboard of the video wall making interactivity with a Userful video wall easy.