Video walls are enjoying record growth. A recently released report stated that 2017 the Video wall industry enjoyed a robust 47% year over year growth
This is very significantly higher than the growth in digital signage sales which in the past was often where video walls were deployed.
Where are all those other video walls going? Companies today need video walls to increase efficiency, productivity, to enhance communication, management of data, and to ensure staff is informed and engaged.
No matter what industry your company deals in—healthcare, transportation, sports, hotels, restaurants, wall street, banking, auto dealerships, web development, etc.—a video wall is, or should be a vital and necessary tool.
Here are 10 of the many reasons your company needs a video wall:
- Information is the lifeblood of business today and you can give your executives, your team, and anyone else all the information and data they need to be displayed on KPI dashboards
- Video walls ensure everyone is informed without cluttering their desktops with data and information, without distracting people from their daily tasks.
- Video walls are a great way to present information, whether it’s a slide deck, a video, or a document
- Video walls enhance collaboration: video conferencing as well as sharing files and documents, other key information
- Video walls set anywhere in the office allow the company to keep staff up to speed with information data and important messages
- They can be used in your lobby or waiting area to greet customers, wow them, promote your brand. They can be so large or they can be unique artistic-of-kind installations.
- Video walls can display live sports, TV broadcasts, news weather, and more.
- They can be used in showrooms for interactive purposes, to engage and inform customers, to deliver sales presentations, to share information with customers.
- Video walls are now affordable and a whole lot easier to deploy, manage and maintain than they ever have been before.
- Video walls are cool, they are the big screen you’ve always wanted to have at your fingertips, juggle multiple sources, display any content you want anywhere on the video wall at any time. And use it in any one of the ways we’ve discussed here, or use it in all of them.
Also, we just put up our Events page, where you can check out where is Userful going to be next. We got a lot of exciting things happening and will be showcasing them at these events, so keep an eye on them as there may be one near you.
If you’re ready to get a video wall, or a few video walls, here at Userful we can help. We’re the easy way to deploy powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use video walls. With Userful all it takes is a standard off-the-shelf computer or server, the screens you’re going to use, and a standard network. That’s what makes it affordable. It’s all off-the-shelf hardware. Wondering just how affordable? You can get instant pricing online any time at userful.com/pricing